You are here:
Network the Department of Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin is collaborating with partners wordwide.The challenges in the health sector require intense national and international collaboration of treatment centers, researchers and professional training institutions. Cross-border cooperation at the highest level ensure Charité's top position as one of the leading and largest university hospitals in Europe.
This section provides an overview of the growing paediatric endocrinology network with
- Facilities at Charité,
- Universities and academic research institutions
- Governmental and non-governmental organizations.
Personalized and interdisciplinary teamwork are of great importance to the Department of Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes of Charité. We closely collaborate with
- all paediatric specialty departments of the Otto-Heubner-Center,
- Specialists from the Center for Chronically Sick Children (SPZ) and the
- Berlin Center for Rare Diseases of Charité and
- other institutions and specialty departments of Charité.